for Bazi Practitioners and Medicians
Master by International Feng Shui Association, Singapore (IFSA).
Doctor of Medicine.
3 day seminar
- The 5 elements in the primary sources of Chinese medicine.
- The 12 meridians and the 5 elements.
- Special combinations in the date of birth, indicating a person’s predisposition to disease.
- The algorithm of treatment in Chinese medicine.
- Disease Prophylaxis. Preventive ways to maintain identity by Bazi.
- Methods of treatment and diagnosis by 5 elements and Bazi for the individual.
- Types of vacation and travel to recuperate.
- Diet by the 5 elements.
- Lifestyle according to Bazi.
- Symbolic Stars, the impact on health.
- Emptiness in Bazi and its impact on health.
- The conductivity of the person and its health by 12 stages in Bazi.
- Sports and exercise choice according to Bazi.
- Vitality Nourishment. Additional methods of preserving youth and health.
- Emotions and 5 elements. Finding the balance on the Bazi.
- Correspondence tables of systems of the body according to the 5 elements.
- The empirical findings from a collection of more than 300 clinical cases.
- Beauty and Bazi.
- The choice of the date of surgery for Bazi.
- Prognosis of recovery, restoration, life and death in case of illness on the Bazi.
For further details contact us: VictoriaHilinich@gmail.com